LOOKING FOR A chance to show your brilliant business idea to the public, and to win some cash and office space to boot?
Fora is pleased to announce that we’re partnering with the inaugural VidPitch Competition, which is being supported by Microfinance Ireland, the Local Enterprise Office and Dublin BIC.
In a two-minute video, we want to see and hear your new business or product idea – whether it comes from an individual entrepreneur or an existing firm.
The winning entry will take away a prize worth nearly €7,500, with the final recipient chosen from a shortlist by the popular vote.
The prize is made up of €5,000 in cash, plus a dedicated hotdesk for one year in Space@DublinBIC worth €2,400.
All shortlisted entrants will also be featured on Fora, giving the best pitches a chance for exposure to thousands of potential customers, business partners or investors. This is your chance to impress.
Here’s how the competition will work:
- Produce a two-minute video pitch of your new business idea – for existing companies, this means the concept must be for a fresh product
- Upload your video entry by 7 July as per the instructions here
- A judging panel will decide on a shortlist of the best entries based on the viability of the idea and the quality of the video pitch
- The shortlisted videos will be featured on Fora and viewers will get the chance to vote on the best entry
- The final prize will go to the video with the most votes.
All entrants are advised to read the full rules of entry before submitting their videos as entries that don’t meet the criteria will be disqualified.