HERE AT FORA, we’re always keen to give something a little extra to our readers – besides top-shelf business news, of course.
This time, we’re giving one work team the chance to throw off the shackles of their everyday workplace and run, crawl and climb their way around the medieval village of Kells in County Kilkenny.
On Saturday, 21 October, the Reign of Terror endurance obstacle course race – the only one of its kind in Ireland – comes to the historic hamlet, and we’re helping you get in on the action in style.
We’re offering a free, team-building package for four, including overnight accommodation in Kilkenny city, event entry, dinner and a beer-tasting session to cap the experience off.
The event organisers are serving up corporate package for companies looking for a left-of-centre team-building exercise, and we’re giving one Fora reader the opportunity to sample the experience with their colleagues.
Part of a growing trend internationally, endurance obstacle course runs like Reign of Terror have started to take over from common-or-garden fun runs when it comes to team challenges.
With courses catering to various fitness levels, this is your chance to laugh, cry and share an all-around memorable day with your colleagues.
Here’s exactly what the winning quartet will get:
- A Friday night stay, twin-share, at the Kilkenny Inn
- Entry into the Reign of Terror event, including transport to the course in Kells
- Dinner for four people at Paris Texas and a round of ‘Terror Tonic Cocktails’
Sound good? We think so. This is what you need to do to enter:
- Subscribe to our newsletter here, if you haven’t already done so of course
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and company details, and tell us in fewer than 100 words why you and you colleagues are deserving (or in desperate need) of this team-building trip
Entries close on Monday, 2 October at 5pm.
The winner will be notified later in the week. Please note that this prize doesn’t include transport to and from Kilkenny.
Terms and conditions apply. Journal Media Limited’s decision in relation to selection of the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Amended: The competition previously stated the prize was a three-course meal at Mullins Mill. This has been changed to Paris Texas.